I hope you all had a joyous Christmas. With the start of 2014, there are always tons of predictions that we make and then don’t keep (if you’re like me, usually less than a week after I made them!). Today, I received an email from our friend, Donna and she wanted to share ten predictions for the new year that are, and will remain, absolutely true and I, in turn, want to share them with you!
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still be the most powerful thing on Earth.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still honor the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
These are better than predictions because we all know them to be true. God is everywhere and, in this fast paced ‘don’t take any survivors’ world, we need to stop and get reacquainted with Him. Sometimes, all it takes is a minute to close your eyes and say ‘Hi, God. It’s me and I just wanted to thank you for being with me today.’ He knows us better than we know ourselves; His love is ever present in our lives.
‘The Word of the Lord endures forever.’ (1 Peter 1:25)
May 2014 be your best year yet!
BELIEVE IN HIS MIRACLES and RELAX IN HIS PRESENCE!!
We thank the following for being our Friends in Christ during December, 2013:
Julie – MN
Paynesville Community Service Center – Paynesville, MN
Susan – MN
Ebbie – CO
Community Lutheran Church – Bullhead City, AZ
Carla – MN
Center for Family Counseling – St. Cloud, MN
Alroy – MN
Donna – MN